All AIGA South Carolina volunteers share a common vision: to create a space where design and community thrive for everyone. Each of us works to nurture design-ability, demonstrate its impact, and unite people to move our collective society forward.
As a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization 100% driven by volunteer power, we’re counting on people just like you to jump in, share your amazing ideas and energy, and help us make our creative community a better place. Volunteering with us is an opportunity make an impact while expanding and developing your skillset. Get the most of our your AIGA experience by joining the board or a local committee.
- Hands-on training with leadership techniques, design thinking facilitation, and new skillsets.
- National access to a network of thousands of design leaders when you serve on the board.
- More effective networking with access to 1-on-1 conversations with local design leaders.
- Impact & ownership to influence your community’s future.
- Professional Development plans to help you with the skillsets you’re interested in most.
- Unique opportunities to travel to national Leadership Retreats, tours, conferences or special training courses.
We’re so excited to have you join the team!
* Some benefits such as unique opportunities to travel national retreats may require more active roles.