Over 150 speakers across the creative industry
Hear their passions, personal stories, and practical tips
Convince Your Boss Letter
Subject: Attending Adobe MAX 2018
Dear (insert boss’s name)
I’d like to attend Adobe MAX, The Creativity Conference, from October 15-17 in Los Angeles. MAX is the annual gathering of over 12,000 graphic, web, and multi-disciplinary designers; creative and art directors; film, video, and motion graphics pros; photographers; and creative leaders.
I’d like to go to MAX this year and I think it’s worth the investment. Here are some ways I’d benefit and our company would benefit:
• I’ll become more productive — I’ll learn new tools, techniques, and tips & tricks so I can work more quickly and efficiently. That should save time and money.
• I’ll learn from the experts — MAX sessions and labs are led by some amazing folks — some of the best in the biz. I can sign up for hands-on training and sessions that directly relate to my job.
• I’ll get inspired to produce better work — Last year 95% of MAX 2017 attendees said they were inspired to create innovative projects. We can all use a boost of inspiration now and again.
• I’ll learn more about the creative industry — I’ll get to see the latest design trends and tools, and how we might apply some of these to keep our company on the leading edge of design.
• I’ll learn from my colleagues — Over 12,000 MAX attendees come from organizations (small and large) from all over the world. I’ll be able to connect with them and get some cool new ideas and solutions.
I believe MAX is worth the investment. It’s the one conference where I can learn about industry trends, get exposure to new products and technology, and kick start my creativity all at once.
You can learn more about MAX at www.max.adobe.com.