The American Advertising Awards, formerly the ADDYs, is the advertising industry’s largest and most representative competition, attracting over 40,000 entries every year in local AAF Club (Ad Club) competitions. The mission of the American Advertising Awards competition is to recognize and reward the creative spirit of excellence in the art of advertising.
How to Enter
Entries must be submitted online using our American Advertising Awards software. Once entries are submitted, you will need to take physically entries, entry forms, signed manifest, and payment or proof of payment to one of two Take-In Days.
January 3, 1:00 – 7:00 PM
January 4, 9:00 AM – Noon
1411 Gervais Street, Columbia, SC
Rules & Categories
National has made some big changes to the American Advertising Awards categories. All work will be entered in seven new and revised categories. These new categories reflect the way today’s entrants develop their work and will give them more ways to enter.
Please download the Rules & Categories below for full details.
Is your media group producing great creative for local advertisers who can’t afford a big budget agency? Get the recognition your team deserves by entering your work in the Local Media-Produced categories. If your work earns a Gold ADDY, it will be combined into the appropriate category when forwarded to the District judging.
- Local Media-Produced TV Spot/Campaign
- Local Media-Produced Print Ad/Campaign
- Local Media-Produced Outdoor/Single/Campaign
- Local Media-Produced Online Ad/Campaign
- Local Media-Produced Radio
- Internal Audiences
Local Entry Fees
- Professional Single Entry: $65 (Member) / $105 (Non-Member)
- Professional Campaign Entry: $85 (Member) / $145 (Non-Member)
- Student Single Entry: $30
- Student Campaign Entry: $35